Experience/ Knowledge/ Technical Skills Required:
- Experience: 10+ years’ experience in procurement
- Knowledge/Skills: Managerial and training skills and multilingual preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting required
- Proven track record of managing procurement activities in a manufacturing organisation,
- preferably ISO 9001/ 13485 certified company
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Overseeing and managing the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Responsible for managing ERP activities.
- Handling the vendor management system.
- Liaise with legal in formulating supplier agreements.
- Develop procurement strategies to deliver on production requirements.
- Conduct sourcing activities in an ethical & in compliance to applicable laws & regulations
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Talent in negotiations.
- Leadership capabilities.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data