We currently have immediate openings in our electrical team. We are looking for electrical engineers with the following backgrounds:
Experience/ Knowledge/ Technical Skills Required:
- Bachelor / Master’s in Electronics engineering, preferably with one to two years of industry experience.
- Basic knowledge of quality process & quality standards like ISO 9000/ 13485.
- Knowledge on analog, digital and power electronics design.
- Experience in AC-DC convertor, DC-DC convertor, Current limiting circuits, switching power supplies and work with microcontroller-based embedded systems would be a plus.
- Analyze hardware designs (analog & digital) for engineering design fixes.
- Hands on in using various test equipment’s.
- To engage in hardware design and product development activities including system architecture, circuit analysis, components selection, BOM, schematic capture, PCB layout to meet all physical and electrical requirements.
- Conduct design reviews, incorporate feedbacks and release the design documents for builds.
- Formulates bench and system test strategies for serial production of units.
- To lead in design transfer activities with HLA vendors.
- Understanding the existing design and shall improve design for its issues and for DFM.
- Interactions with various vendors, design transfer, coordinating proto / pilot builds.
- Understanding Engineering Changes and to drive implementation of the same
- Conduct design reviews and review documents related in different design phases.
- Perform various electrical regulatory tests.
- Authorized to review of PRs of various consumables and electronic components for use in the R&D lab and in production.
- Authorized to review and approve of various production related documents like RIRs, MTNs, DHRs, MPIs etc.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Effective communication.
- Team player.
- Willingness to learn new skills to enhance performance.
- Time management to effectively complete tasks on time.
- Skills in troubleshooting, root cause failure analysis and corrective and preventive actions