- BE in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- About 6 years in the manufacturing sector with specific exposure to general manufacturing methods, machinery building and medical device development.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical device manufacturing company would be preferrable.
- Working knowledge of CAD, DFM, DFA & FMEA
- Understand metal joining and machining methods.
- Process Planning, Verification & (ISO 13485)
- Manufacturing Capacity planning; plant, machinery, handling and workplace requirement specifications, preparing layouts including work/material flow
- Manufacturing Process Instructions: authoring & sustenance (change management)
- Preparing Process plans, and Verification & Validation protocols
- Train production & service personnel