Experience/ Knowledge/ Technical Skills Required:
- Diploma or equivalent degree in any field.
- Must have 4 -5 years of relevant experience of Store Incharge in medical device manufacturing or any other manufacturing industry
- Ensure material receipt / inward from suppliers in accordance with the contractual agreement.
- Inventory control and physical stock verification.
- Ensure timely release of material requisitions to production and adherence to the FIFO system
- Easy identification and preservation of material as needed.
- Inform management about any shortages, damages, or mishandling issues.
- Knowledge of the 5S.
- Team management and inter-departmental coordination (production planning, purchasing, manufacturing, Quality, Finance etc.)
- Preparation of the returnable and non-returnable delivery challan.
- Maintain minimum and maximum stock levels in the location.
- Continues to monitor and maintain part identification in each designated place.
- Record and monitor the shelf life of applicable products.
- Ensure maintaining a clean and organized store.
- Manage the store layout.
- Manage physical loading, unloading and storage of the materials.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Good English Communication (Writing & Speaking).
- Good Knowledge on ERP.
- Computer Knowledge (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).